Monday 13 February 2017

Update

It has been quite while since an update was posted here so I thought I would remedy that.

The site update was completed however due to ongoing issues I was advised to take the site down until those issues are remedied.

Suffice to say the pain is still very much present on a daily basis and still impacts greatly on many aspects of life.

If you, or someone you know, suffers from Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome aka PVP aka PVPS then make sure you / they get as much information as they can on the subject and keep pushing for better pain relief.

The pain relief I am now on, methadone, has greatly helped - whilst its more "famous" use is to help wean people off opiate addiction, it is also a very good pain killer in its own right.

4 years of heavy duty pain medication has not done my body nor my mind any good, very horrible drugs but sadly very much needed.

Please, please if you know anyone considering a vasectomy then please put them off and save them from ruining their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question